carry all your thoughts, across the open fields.
site

Christianne's
blog
:O
:D
Blogskin based on the very lovely song by Augustana, Boston.

♥About me♥

♥Her name is Christianne
Currently studying in Saint Hilda's Secondary School
31st July is her day
ThirTEENis her sweet age
Hugging screaming and being hyper is her obsession.
Lived in US for a year
Has a lovely, awesome, amazing, wonderful, beautiful twin
She currently is confused of the phase of love she's in
The rest of her story continues here...

Sweet♥s

Adeline!
Amanda LEE!
Andrea!
Aishwarya!
Caitlin!
Chanel!
Chloe!
Christabel!
Clara COOKIE!
Dawn!
Dily!
Evangelyn!
Gladys!
Hosea!
Hui Shi!
Jaime!
Joelle!
Joey!
Judy!!
Julianne!
Laura!
Marianne♥!
Mun Yu!
Pei Si!
Pei Wen!
Rachel!
Rebecca!
Sherissa!
Simar!
Shermaine MINi!
Tiffany!
Xi Jia!
Yee Ning!

SAY IT!


LaLa!


Music♥memories


February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Freaking


I feel so weird. Like freaked out. I was freaking on Tuesday and today. Wait a minute, I was freaked out everyday!


For yesterday, it was like because, Laura, Elyana, Marianne and I went to the swimming complex. Like we bumped into Ely. Then, we decided to go in together to see the people swimming. We were observers. Laura helped us pay for the entrance fee. Which is 50cents. I still have to pay back.

Once we went inside, I was like getting nervous. "Oh my gosh, I'm freaking out. I'm freakin. I'm freakin, people, FREAKIN!" I was like saying that all the time. I was like jumping, in a scared way. Elyana was also freakin. She was excited to see someone at first. But then, she got nervous. Laura and Marianne were the brave ones. One teacher saw us and told us to come. Only Marianne and Laura went. Ely and I were kinda scared. We thought that he was scolding them. But no, he said it was okay. Whoa! Yay! Phew!

For today, I'm not very sure. What made you say that today was freaky, Christianne?

Ooh! I know! The Netball match! 'C' div lost to Green View while 'B' div won to Katong Convent! For the 'C' div, it was so close. At first they were losing by 6-9 points. Then, BAM! At the last quarter, they shot up. From 23-31, or something, to 31-32!!! Or was 31-33? Either way, it was so close! I'm so proud of them!

For the 'B' div, we didn't need to worry. They were like winning all the way. Score: 18-30 something? or something? I don't know. But it was way much higher than the opponent. Tiffany from 1E told us that we must stand and clap/scream when we score a point. At first we did. Then, we got tired and some girls were more interested in phones. We were suppose to SUPPORT. But unfortunately, I am one of them.

Ever since like Monday, I've been playing catching with my classmates. So fun... It grows bigger day by day, I think.

I talked to Darren Png! It must see this! Cos he said he would. Wow... Quite amazing, actually.

Nat Loong's leaving on Sat... I can't imagine. Some people said there would be a re reunion at his house on fri. But, I have Netball! So as Marianne, Nicole, Chen Ting... I really wanna try playing honey honey! Marianne makes it seem extremely fun.

Oh whoa. I have to do some homework and such. Bye! Wait... I don't usually say bye in my posts...

I'll end it in another way.

Wait a minute I have more to say
and I care if you're listening to me
I need you more than you'll ever know
I still do, willing to let it show

I need a minute just to get to you
I feel like I might be getting through
Come over and say nothing
Silence is everything
Sadly, we may never be

at